How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There

     :      Posted on - with No comments

write for benefits

Related Posts of "How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There"

How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There? Want to make money from blogging? Here's the advice of someone who has been there, done it - and turned that effort into a full-time life that is worthy of emulation, while never turning from its mission to help people live simpler lives.

Meet Tsh (pronounced "Tish") Oxenreider, whose online introduction includes the line "no, my name is not a typo," and whose description reads, "Author. Editor. Entrepreneur. Entrepreneur of drinks. Drinks. I started writing blogs as a platform for writing, a hobby that I mastered," he said, referring to the launch of his first blog, "Simple Mom," in 2008. "I will read about relatively new concepts about pro blogging and think it would be nice to get latte money. Income is an idea but not the main goal. "

Fast forward to 2012.

Oxenreider's income has doubled every year. His vision has developed into a network of six blogs, Simple Living Media. He works at "various coffee shops" wherever he lives (currently Bend, Oregon) or travels (most recently in the Middle East). Her husband, Kyle, now handles accounting, debt, notes and problem solving. Ad managers coordinate the sale of personal ads. The freelance team from "wife, mother, sister and friend" included the editor for each blog except the main blog, "Simple Mom," which Tsh still edited himself, although he "spends most of his time chasing three small children around the yard."

Among bloggers, he lives quite a dream. This is the way he got there and his advice for others.
tsh oxenreider with her family

Tsh Oxenreider with her family. source theartofsimple .net.

Barbara Findlay Schenck: Of the 180 million bloggers, only a small percentage make money. Those who think that cannot be done. What did you say to them?

Tsh Oxenreider: The main mistake I hear is that bloggers think they are too small. Most are unsuccessful for more than three months, partly because they compare themselves to established blogs and feel overwhelmed. I tell them not to compare your Chapter 1 with Chapter 20 other people.

How long before your blog makes money?

After about six months, I sold the first ad for about $ 30 each. I might have 500 customers at that time. I studied blogs that were founded with an audience similar to mine, made spreadsheets about who advertised on their pages, wrote form emails and sent each personal message contact saying that I would receive an ad next month. Four write back and buy for blog purposes, good prices, and professional and friendly relationships. It ignited a fire and pushed my next small goal for revenue and traffic growth.

Have you used pay-per-click advertising like Google AdWords?

I know a number of bloggers who do it well, but I write about simple living and advocating simplicity, so I maintain control over all advertisements. I waited several years before joining the invitation-only Federated Media ad network, and I personally agreed to every advertisement we received.

I heard from bloggers who are worried that advertising will make their site look too commercial. How do you accommodate ads while avoiding the trap?

If you think you will sell ads one day, make room for them from the start. So when you post an ad, the reader will not wonder what happened or question your motives. My blog always includes a block on the top right for six standard 125-by-125-pixel blog buttons. I fill the space with information or affiliated sales advertisements that drive income until businesses buy space.

You have seen revenue grow from four ads to $ 30 to full time income. Where did the money come from?

There is no single income geyser. Many small streams flow into larger rivers, as does every blogger who generates income. And this is seasonal.

Overall, advertisements - including privately purchased advertisements, network advertisements and affiliate ads that generate revenue through Amazon and from the sale of other bloggers' electronic books - may only generate half of the revenue. The other third came from the sale of my traditional books and e-books. Freelancing, which pays well because of the platform provided by the blog, contributes the rest.

In your post titled "My Top 11 Blogging Tips" advise others to "decide your reasons" for blogging. What do you mean by that?

I started when living abroad, struggling to find motivation and want to make money. I have never tried entrepreneurship, but I know I like reading mother's blogs and productivity. Mother's blog is by women and productivity blogs by men. I can't find one that combines the two, so I decided to start with the aim of helping people live a simple life. The advice that I give to others, I followed. Do it for love and not for money. Money will follow, but are willing to do it for free.
Thank you for reading How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There.
Give your star rates

and share the benefits of this article to your family, friends and business partner onyour social media:

Looking for more reference about How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There?
Go to Google, Bing, Yahoo to find more best reference from other bloggers on the results.
read rate share About Us: The Write for Benefits blog was built by Richard Reader, a blogger who lives in Bali with his beloved daughter and wife. For those of you who want to share the benefits of your experience through writing, he invites you to share it on the guest post page.
Let me know the benefits you got after read this "How to Start A Blog and Get Paid from There" article. Make sure you have given your rating stars above and share to your social media account. Let friends get the same benefits there, from you.